The Day in the future has finally arrived.
In “Back to the Future Part II,” Marty McFly travels to October 21, 2015, to save his children, yet to be born in “Back to the Future’s” 1985.
This is the film’s vision of a year that was still more than a quarter-century away when the movie was shot and released in 1989 .
These are some of the 1989 (check what is right or wrong in this link) movie `predictions:
- DEHYDRATED PIZZA: A pizza was thrown into a “Hydrator” and a 12 inch pizza popped out
- FLYING CARS: Every single vehicle from cars to boards were supposed to be able to fly in the future, one of the most extended believe when doing future predictions
- GLASS DEVICES: people entertained themselves by watching movies and TV prtogrammes using spectacles-like devices
- BIOMETRIC IDENTITY SCANNERS: police used fingerprints to determine person’s identity instatntly. Doors were unlocked using them
- HOVERBOARD: a pink levitating hoverboard was used to scape from bullies
- POWER-LACING NIKE SNEAKERS: Shoes lace-up when someone step into the shoes.
- CHICAGO CUBS play the NBL final vas Miami
- FaSHION pockets outside
- SELF WALKING DOGS’ leads
10 THINGS THAT WENT RIGHT