TELL US ABOUT CHRISTMAS IN YOUR COUNTRY, fill in this questionaire and submit it:
Xmas around the world,
Read about Xmas in Great Britain, read and listen
Do you dare to to this quiz?
here you are a list of Christmas words and much more on Xmas:
This a song originally sang by OASIS a very successful pop group of the 90’s.
There you have the orginal song and lyrics to check the listening exercise we made in class.
Which version do you like best?
PROBLEMS OR CONFUSING SOUNDS WITH -ED ENDINGS?
there you have a video
• We pronounce / t / after voiceless sounds: / p /, / k /, / s /, / f / and
voiceless / th / sound
• We pronounce / d / after voiced sounds: / b / , / g /, / v /, / z/ , / m/ ,
/n /, / l /, / r / , voiced / th / sound and all vowels.
• We pronounce / id / after / d / and / t / sounds.
Now, try these exercises
pronunciation exercise 1
WATCH THIS SUMMARY OF THE MOVIE WITH SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1. Who are the protagonists?
2. What does Bella discover?
3. What kind of being is Eduard?
4. Name three characteristics of a vampire.
5. Which is your favourite scene?